<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Here come the horsemen...

That's right kids, hear those seven horsemen coming from the distance.... (lol we've discussed the number of horsemen before, lets leave it at seven)

The day hath arrived where terror will be unleashed onto the roads and the world that is the Milton Keynes grid system shall be thrown into CHAOS...

You guessed it.
ZOE IS ON THE ROAD.

Lol, my first driving lesson is this friday morning. It's going to be sweeeeet.
And then I'm going to work less than an hour afterwards so if you come into Boots, I will no doubt be saying:
"Because YOU'VE spent OVER fiiiiive pounds - you get this FREE voucher for £5 off SKINCARE for absoluuuuuutely free!"
O_0 (Happy pyschotic face)

Either that or:

"Because you've spent - OH WHAT DOES IT MATTER?! I'm dooomed! I'm going to have to become a permanent CYCLIST!"
O_0 (Sad, doomed face)

Of course there's nothing wrong with cyclists. Mr Skinner is a cyclist and he... oh god.. I can see myself in twenty years. I'm going to have to cycle to wherever I'll be working.. wearing a helmet... (and a suit of course! I don't know what I'm going to be doing, but it'll be a job with a suit)... All the kids will call me "Crazy Cycling Lady" or even just "Look! There's that sad cycling woman who wears a suit!"
I may even join a cyclists club... We'll compare the size of our helmets...

Wait a minute. What am i talking about? I can't cycle!
Lol jk - but I havent ridden a bike anywhere in years! When I was young, I used to cycle to the local shop to buy/eat sweets. But then it went out of business.
And now - well let's just say its been a while.

Anywas, its weird being surrounded by so many people who have ALREADY PASSED. (well done, not bitter/ jealous/ bitterly jealous at all... God, i bet you've all used the line" Ohh, i remember MY first driving lesson"....

Time for the Werthers Originals folks

PS Have fun at Reading.

PPS - Possibility of having a party NEXT WEDNESDAY . Marsworth - you know where its at lol. And yes, of course its going to be fancy dress!!
More on that next time.

VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!


# posted by Unknown @ 8/24/2005 05:34:00 pm
Comments:
Well done!
[url=http://azbqddkk.com/zhll/hpfb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://cmqoypmc.com/zjbb/nsxu.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Good design!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Well done!
http://azbqddkk.com/zhll/hpfb.html | http://hxfzzvax.com/qkbl/mjiz.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"