<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Shhh! Hear that? It's the sound of a BLAG..

Fundraising Week is upon us.
Can't believe its been a year since the last one - the "highlight" obviously getting caught in the rain wearing just a floaty chiffon dress. Can i get a woop woop?

It's our last year, and in true Cabinet tradition we are doing an act for TOTP on Wednesday. Like I said at the end of assembly today: I'm not going to say exactly what it is. But I WILL be dressed as a man. So it will be a laaugh.
Oh fuck it, you ALL know what I'm doing anyway! I would like to refer to a few lunchtimes ago when a casual passerby outside my form room did a DOUBLE TAKE after seeing my ... antics..

Hehe, it will be interesting seeing that our first, and only rehearsal was today. Our Plan B?
"If, at any time, you don't know what are meant to be doing, or don't know WHAT you are doing, just MARCH!" Zoe, overlord of the dance

So yes, Wednesday- be there. And also check out the House Captains EXTRAVAGANZA! It's based on Lost and I hear suggestions of Miss Payne Cooke featuring as Legolas.....

Just a quick blog today. The Christmas cards are slowly taking shape, but alas, i've run out of card.... Gay. IN THE FACE.

Everyone have a good weekend and rejoice in the fact that this next week is our last full week before Xmas break. (No Marsworth planned til after January exams, mates. Sorry lol) . Also, for many of us, it will be the last Xmas we spend at AHS.
I'll leave you to think on that...


Actually- i lie again, i hate ending on a sad note. Hmm.. something that I found funny. Yes, of course it's related to General Studies slash Economics.
"They have different laws and methods of punishment - like Gary Glitter who might be sentenced to death by firing squad"
"I LOVE Gary GLITTER! He's so cool!"
*silence*
"Emmal, he was arrested for child abuse"
"Way to kill the mood mate."

Also, my amusement this week has mainly developed from Mr Skinner's new found talent of poking fun at Laura and Mr Torpey. Oh we love the Skinner and his ability for making our lives a misery..
"Laura could you get me the sheets, they are upstairs in -"
"-Mr Torpeys office?"
*pause* "Erm.. no"
*laughter*

*10 minutes later*
"Mr Skinner, where's Laura?"
"Do you reckon she's got past Mr Torpey's office girls?"
"No" pipes up Ambray, "It's just that she's got heels you see"


# posted by Unknown @ 12/09/2005 10:25:00 pm
Comments:
Haha, great blog.
But...I said that I used to love Glitter's SONGS...I don't love his paedophilila. I don't want to be in THAT gang.
Haha, see what I did there with the Glitter reference? Too cool.

Hope all is well,
Emma Al xxx
 
It's interesting learning about what other cultures do for Christmas. Like, here, we decorate trees, give presents etc. But, in Vietnam, all they do is hang glitter. *slaps knee*
 
well we all knew that one was going to turn up sometime...original.
 
Haaa, TOTP is in two days and we have only had .... 15 minutes of rehearsing..

Like i said, it'll be a laaaugh lol

xXXx
 
Can't wait to see it. I love Fundraising Week, can't believe it's our last one ever. :-o

Emma Al xxxx
 
What was original by the way Enya...my joke?
 
but their shooting him.... haha cant wait for tomoz zo! will be watchin!xxxx
 
laundryhead, no not your joke although that was quite funny. was about jordan's joke or lack of should i say?
 
Well I thought Jordan's "joke" was funny, even if you didn't Enya - whoever you are.

I missed TOTP Zoeeeeee :( How did it go?
 
Zoe and co were great.
I hate the song, but loved the performance...

It was so wrong that N*Sync weren't part of the competition, they were great.

Emma Al xxxx
 
you make me want to do economics instead of history!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"