<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Some things never change..

Hahahah the other day I grabbed a rolled up pair of gloves from the top of the laundry basket.
On the bus later that day, I unravelled them to realise that the pair I had brought was in fact only one glove.
And then, to my great shock, and widespread embarrassment, as I unrolled it further, it turned out to be – not a pair of gloves, but an extremely large sock.
Well... at least one hand was warm?

The mass photo yesterday went a lot better than expected – thanks to EVERYONE that turned up, we couldn’t have done it without you. You have no idea how good it feels to see your brainchild unfold in front of you. Thank you for giving me your time to make this work. I've seen the shots we managed to take (bird-poo FREE! LOL at Machete) and I think it'll make a great front cover.

Also – we had a record number of cheques in. Trust everyone (including me 0:D) to hand in our money on the last day! Lol, also, if anyone has any school-related memories from yr7-13 that they think are vaguely amusing then shoutout and let me know as I’m doing the Memories spread this weekend.

Boy, I’ll be glad once this yearbook deal is over! We should be sending it off next week to be printed, and getting it in May.
AND THEN!
THE PROM! Or "The Leavers' Ball" as we've called it

I’ve already sent off the tickets to be printed for that – we’ll start selling as soon as we get them.

Finally - back to all things academic.

It seems we’re coming to the last leg of exams. But knowing my knack for tripping on the final straight (*cries*), I’m not so confident for my Economics exam on the 30th.
A fine example of my confidence being in todays lesson.

Mr Skinner: “What do your essays lack girls?”
“Substance?”
“Proper economic theory?”

Whilst reading the sheet out loud
“..and these bear scant to…*confused pause*...oh!” – with "bear scant" pronounced as “BARE scant! (innit)”

Oh dear oh dear....

xXXXXx



# posted by Unknown @ 1/21/2006 01:10:00 pm
Comments:
yep, the mass photo was very successful and amusing. lots of blue and green lines on people's bums. nice one zoe. xxxx
 
yes, and a nice thanks to the make-up club, who are so far up their own arses that the didnt hv 1 to sit on, and hence couldnt make it to the photo and so the front cover of the yearbook does not, in fact, have the whole year on it! oh well, at least 2 good things will come out of this...

1)they will look back in years to come and realise there were all stupid idiots and regret it, and...

2)we will look back in years to come and thank out LUCKY STARS we dont have to look at them.

ok, rant out,
love you all
XxxxX
 
so THATS where it was from! Hehe i was wonderin what i had on my bum! cya 2moz
 
Such fun :D

I think some of the 'make-up club' had an exam...hence they didn't come out. But yeah, not everyone who didn't come out had an exam. I think it's a shame people can't spare part of their lunchtime to do something which people have put time and enthusiasm into. But I agree with 'Chazly'- Charlotte G?- that they will regret it in the long-run.

Emma xxxx
 
Speakin of time and enthusiasm who thinks that anyone in the yearbook team wuld spend their time and enthusiasm on deliberately taking out SOMEONE'S profile? I dont. I hate it when ppl make a big deal out of small things. Bec x
 
Oh dear, oh dear.
I detect a nice FLAMER brewing..

To be honest, it's up to individuals on how much they take part in things - not just the yearbook.
Evidently, there is a lack of SCHOOL SPIRIT!
Haha, pep rally...

Anyway, as for "the big deal", *sigh* it's really not. But I feel that the way certain people are going about things is a tad insensitive.

I shan't rant. That's what the BLOG is for lol xXXXx
 
OMG DEBS!
Zoe will remember this...the exact same thing that happened above happened in a General Studies lesson with him! He set us a group project and put on the board:
'Arial font size 11'
But it looked like 'Anal font'
Haha I'm suprised he managed to make the same mistake twice...he should take care.
I didn't notice at first and casually said 'he's a bit anal about the font size isn't he?'...not realising that people were laughing because it looked like it said 'anal'. Absolute legend.

Emma xxxx
 
Mr Falconer had a similarly board-writing scary moment today...

We were discussing 'The Tempest' and writing good and bad points about Caliban, Mr. F writes on the board:

"Obstinate C..."

Me: Er... Mr. Falconer?!

Mr. F: What? I meant (and writes) "Cuss", I don't know what YOU all were thinking?!*with great attempt at sarcasm*

We know he meant what we were all thinking... all members of English class now disturbed...
 
(from the real Bec x)what??!! who the hell put that up there with my signature?? coward, cowaaaarrrrrd!! The Real Bec-Shady...or something to that effect. Scanlers x
 
hope your economics exam went ok today. your msn name made me laugh - "why doesnt it surprise me to see the econmics class on msn?". it must be cool to have a smaller class, comradery like :P
 
Id love to sit in on one of this lessons. Weird!
 
Hey Zwong, thought I'd fill you in on what you missed in General Studies (how could you!)

-A grand total of 3 members: myself, Erin and Robyn.
-Erin announcing she was going to quit GenStuds.
-Mrs.Stott accusing me of falling asleep about 3 times in the lesson but forgiving me when I said I enjoy the lessons.
-Discussions about Islam.
-Discussions about GM crops.
-Discussions about political correctness.
-Mrs.Stott saying 'It's a bit quieter today, must be because Zoe isn't there haha'.

Oh it was delightful.
Don't miss it again!

Emma L xxxx
 
lol aye it has zoeo :) How did you know I'd blogged? hadn't seen you online..

Jim xxx
 
Well done!
[url=http://rssyfnik.com/yhfy/ygpq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://furxvjje.com/voyf/kydj.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Great work!
http://rssyfnik.com/yhfy/ygpq.html | http://zvsyufqt.com/nvrj/wplw.html
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"