<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Saturday, February 18, 2006

50hours later, 11hours sleep, alcohol drunk? Err..

Hahah oh my d--s!
It's been a GOOD past few days.
Good as in .. FUN good, but good god - i'm glad to be home.

Hahaha i think the alcohol is still in my system, having got back earlier today but WHY AM I GOING BACKWARDS?

Chronological. You know it makes me happy.

THURSDAY - Rafi + MM's.
STRIP CLUB.
Hahaha there were sooo many people there. My personal highlights?

I think you get the picture.

No? HAVE NO FEAR dear reader. I have some pictures anyway! Orange Locker methinks...

Went on til past 2AM. Just have to mention. Goldie is my saviour. He will know why. Hahah.
Got a taxi back eventually and crashed round Stophigs.
Hahaha Porrit was there and i was like. Ergh coupley couple!
Luckily I didn't have to be in the same room....

Well, then? Then we were all REALLY HUNGRY.
Okay it was ME who was hungry.
So we hunted in the fridge for some food - came up with salami, pate and french bread. (Stophs family had just come back from La France herself)

OOOOH
I had just got, and went into the downstairs toilet to check the damage in the mirror.
Suddenly, a hand pressed up against the window outside.

I screamed.

Then i remembered.
Stoph had an extension and the "outside" window was actually on the other side of the "larder"

" .."

So i went outside and hit her with the Chorizo. That showed her.

Right. Hahah Got to bed about 4-ish. This was after copious amounts of rolling on the floor and complaining about trampled feet. Sorry to Stophigs cat.

WOKE UP THE NEXT DAY BRIGHT AND REFRESHED. At 11Am. Stoph's cat was on my bed. By my face.

*Zoe turns around and comes face to face with the cat*

More screaming.

Twat.

Then we watched SpiceWorld.
And Shrek2...

ANd we finally got out of the house at noon to go shopping. (I had a carrot juice for some BIZARRE reason. It was alright for the first few minutes. Then it was rank.)

Meh fast forward

Got to Moz's. Obviously, i had twice as much stuff as I'd stayed at Stophs the night before. I maintain that "ZOE, have you packed your whole house or what?" was way exaggerating.

INDIAN. HOUSE OF SPICE. YES MATE.
Hahahahah oh dear, got off to a flying start having greeted the waiter with "Hello sir"

And the room had just gone quiet too. Man, i ahte that when that happens...
He told Tash, that was his name too so we called him Tash for the rest of the evening... only to find out his name was actually Taj. Oops.

Discovery of the day - the "weights" weren't stones at all. After passing them round, feeling and guessing - they were in fact, *place your bets now ladies and gents* potatoes. Poh-tay-toes.
I know my potatoes from my stones. I won the bet.

And got to keep the potato.
Walking back to Moz's after singing "Happy Birthday" three times in the restaurant, got a phone call from EmoGay. Apologies - I used my newly acquired potato as a missile when Porrit stole my mobile mid convo. He had to catch it before it hit a car. Sorry.

Later, I threw it in the air and .... well... Dave, now rolling on the floor, said : "Oi..that was a sac-shot"

Much mirth.

Hahahah then Stophigs shirt came undone. Bill took pictures. Moz's face was stuck in a dodgy position. Charlotte took pictures.

I ate birthdya cake.

Made cocktails - I found a new proffession to bg good at everyone!
I'ma gonna be a bartender-ress

Hahahah.
Then we sat in the kitchen drinking. I carved my name in the potatoes. Though, I maintain i wrote "Zoe's tater" …. Then we did Lord Of The Rings impressions.

Okay, that was just me.
The rest of them sat there looking bemused.

Then, some DRAMA.
Let's not talk about that.
Ended up locked in a toilet with Stoph and Charlotte. Both who were drunk. And I maintain that Stoph's skirt went in the toilet. Carhlotte decided to spray air freshener everywhere.
We decided to get out before we endured "Pine fresh" asphyxiation.

FAST FORWARD

3AM. Most people are randomly in sleeping bags in places. Dave has successfully managed to move from downstairs, to upstairs, back downstairs – in a bid to find somewhere to sleep. I don't think Charlotte kicking him out of his bed helped. She's like that sometimes.

TIME TO SLEEP – we have to get out of the house before 10 tomoro

4AM.
*BANG*
"Fuck… Stupid camper bed by.. stupid head.. who puts the stupid oww *mutter mutter*"

Hahahha. Mm. Gutted.

Zoë, now woken up, remembers she has not brushed her teeth. I have to do that otherwise my orthdentist will get me.
Trudges to the bathroom.
Turns on the light.
*screams* (there's lots of that recently!)

Stophig is already sitting in the bathroom.

Hahahaa, they have a chat and eat a plate of birthday cake. I'd actually lost that sometime between 1AM and 2AM. That's where it was. What good timing.

Trudge out of bathroom and goes to sleep.

SOME TIME LATER
*birdsong*
General stirring.
I woke up.
The window was open. It was freezing and my sleeping bag was filled with random blades of grass – and sequins. I sighed from my uncomfortable position half on the floor, half under the camper bed. It was D of E all over again.

Can't sleep due to loud birds outside window
"Fucking Nature"
Then this really stupid crow started cawing in the middle of it. Which made me laugh. Then I got the giggles because there was this really stupid sounding bird. And I was thinking – what a stupid sounding bird. How retarded.

Then I started laughing because of it. And then I considered the situation – and started laughing at me laughing at … oh dear oh dear.

Alarm rang at 7AM. Moz is the Hostess with the mostess. Without a doubt. Gay.
And thus started the wake up + shower + tea + coffee system.

Hit half 8 and there's a group of about 10 very tired people in the lounge. And some of us had already had a kick at the large blue slug on the landing (Stophig and Porrit yuck)
Hahhahaha

Breakfast at Moz's is great. I ate more birthday cake.
Moz's mum said I could take it home.
Haha, I love her family.

*Yawn* Hahaha I'm seriously just typing randomly now – after being picked up form Moz's my father took me straight to town cos the banks shut at mid-day etc etc.
Strangely enough I had all these gift vouchers in my bag.

So I went and spent them. Fatigue? What fatigue? No, SHOPPING! I'm AWAKE!

And y'know how it doesn't hit you til later?

Yeah. I think it's hit e now. Now that I've got home. My typing is completely off. I haven't formed a lot of full setneces. I should really go to bed. Instead of randomly writing things in bold or italics. Or bold AND italics. Si. Presente.

Actually
– we're going to go and watch "The Wedding Date" now. I don't know why.

Hahahha okay xXXXXXXXXXxx



# posted by Unknown @ 2/18/2006 10:49:00 pm
Comments:
I agree you were still a bit gone when you wrote this. xxxKat
 
legendary last couple of blogs "mate" most hilarious! (see i posted a comment) xx
 
Bill has pictures too...
 
he hasn't posted them yet though!
 
PMSL you hit her with a salami? Why can i easily picture that in my head?
 
Thanks for the vote of confidence lol

Also - Billiams pics are now UP.

And quite incriminating.
Bill, send me the uncensored versions!
 
o mi god i could just see you writing this and giggling madly to yourself. Exxx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"