<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, February 12, 2006

"Man, it's been a good week"

Wow it HAS been an eventful past five days.

Okay chronological order? Yeah, tha'll do.



Wednesday - Had the Deloitte Final Assessment Day, the last round of the application process for the gap year scheme that I'm interested in. Everyone asks, so i'll explain it in brief.

Pretty sweet huh? I mean, I met this one guy who was earning £20k (pro rata), he'd already been on an all expenses paid trip to Paris with Deloitte, and had worked with banks such as Abbey National etc
Having been there only 4 months, he's only 18.

DING DING!

The day itself was wicked - FREE LUNCH - plus met some really wicked people. I have various stories to do with modern design hiding all the necessities in a ladies bathroom as well as singing in my head in an interview but those are irrelevant anecdotes that I will bother you with when you ask me. lol.



Thursday - After my only lesson in the morning, I was in a computer room "doing work"- to the disgruntlement of the IT teacher who's lesson I disturbed. My phone started ringing. This was the anticipated call to be receieved from Deloitte. The teacher stopped talking and glared (as well as Mr Olushola can at a winging phone ;p ).

I had to answer it...

Minutes later, after many attempts at trying to log off the PC, I run into the common room.
"You got it?"
"I fucking got it!"
*General EEEE-ing all round*
Ambray bought me celebratory Smarties and then subsequently told everyone we met.


Then, literally, with 10 minutes to compose myself, I headed off to interview some people for the Deputy Head Teacher position that was now open due to the appointment of Rosen as Head. Haha, get that, less than 24 hours ago I was in the other chair and now? Now WHO has the clipboard and pen?

THough, my notes were dubious. One scribbled conversation between me and Rosie.
"Look at tie. Gay?"
Candidate then mentions Kevin Spacey being cute.
"Blatantly"
Candidate mentions that he goes to the gym to stay trim.
"Blatantly" is underlined.
Candidate mentions their wife.
"Okay, maybe not?"
Candidate then mentions the fact that he is an Aquarius.
The underlined "Blatantly" is then circled and drawn with large arrows pointing at it.

Professional interviewers, we are not. Immature ones. Perhaps?



Friday - Champers Party
HAHAH! Good evening indeed. Many thanks for the celebratory drinks heading my way. However, the mixing of spirits and beer probably wasn't the smartest thing...

Danielle was driving me there - we piled into her car and realised that the reason that we couldn't see anything was because there was a layer of frost on her windscreen. And we had no scraper.
We went outside to try and scratch it off.
No luck.
Hmm, we thought. What can we use? Nails don't work... erm.. any cards about? Nope... *Zoe rummages in bag* and what did she have?

A pack of Strepsils.

Now, you may laugh at the idea of a row of cough sweets in their packaging being used to scrape off frost. However, they were so effective that Danielle kept them for the next time!

Screw finance, I should be an inventor! Or at least one of those who plagiarises everything else lol!

Hmm, what else? Charlot threw up three times that night. Lucky she was out of my car by then! Oh, one more thing. WILL CASS IS A PERVE + PAEDOPHILE.

Yes my friends, it may not surprise you of Boner Boy's penchant for the young and defenceless. However, not only did he go for a Year 12 on Friday. He also had a go with a Year 11.
Both to not much success may I add. (okay Will, now we're a little bit more even)

Ooooh, and then I had the joy of pretending to be sober to my father, which was SURPRISINGLY well taken. My my, I am a very clever drunk! Having drunk a pint and another half, 2 SC's and Cokes plus various sips from WKDS, Bacardi's and other such - I was very surprised at my ability to control myself.

Alas, the plan fell at the last hurdle when I missed the step of my front door....
I blamed my heels. ALL IS WELL!


Wow, this HAS been a long blog - I'm almost done!



Saturday- Got up at 8AM to go out. Surprised at significant lack of hangover. (Haha remember the time I woke to find a hemorrhage in my eye?!) Anyway, got home much later to find joyous news on UCAS.
Many of you will know now, the rumours are true. Some crazy cat at LSE has decided to give me an offer! (More EEEE-ing)

I personally, though that since I couldn't even get an interview at Oxford, this offer judged purely on a piece of paper was INSANE. But hey, I suppose even the admissions tutors get a bit drunk sometimes...

Haha unfortunately it requires me to have an A grade in Maths. I have til May to decide whether this feat of impossibility is in fact, possible. But until then. BIG HEP! Let's CELEBRATE!


Like I said, since having had no mad effects from the party on friday, I'll be testing my limits further at MM + Rafi's on Thurs. FUND RESEARCH. BUY ME A DRINK!

Heee we're going to a strip club...

Thanks so much for all the congratulations, messages and food/drink (oh you know me so well) - I know that there's been loads of interviews over the past few weeks - good luck with those.

LOVE LOVE
xXXXx


# posted by Unknown @ 2/12/2006 09:49:00 pm
Comments:
Congratulations!
:D

Good blog as well.

Emma Al xxxx
 
Strepsils?! As you say - genius! I can just see it now you and danielle in party dresses scraping ice of with plastic packaging heheh
 
Why do you care what the new deputy head is like, when you won't even be there next year?
 
I'm really going to miss your blogs next year when you're not at AHS any more. These are hilarious. Have you got links to someone else who might take them on?
 
I think Zoe will continue them- I don't know if they will be as funny though as we won't know the people she's talking about. :(

EmmAl xxx
 
Making a fool out of herself will ALWAYS be hilarious. Hah hah i still remember 'the skirt incident' and if you go to lse i'll be looking forward to 'the embarassment on the tube' or 'the time i went to buckingham palace'
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"