<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Zoe on the road!


I’ve booked my test!!!

It’s on Thursday 20th. Eeeeee!

I really don’t want to fail miserably but..... man, I don’t feel ready for it at all.

I haven’t even read my Highway Code. It bores me due to the lack of colours and you know... general lack of anything remotely interesting...

It’s all, you MUST do this, you MUST NOT do that. See part two hundred and twenty-five for THAT rule.

It would have been so much easier to remember if it had been like ..... oh I don’t know.

  • “You MUST NOT turn on your fog lights in reduced visibility as they dazzle the other road users. And you will die. A mean and horrible death.”
    *insert graphic picture of said mean and horrible death*

  • DON’T drive in a cycle lane. The cyclist WILL die. A mean and horrible death.”
    Please refer to former diagram.

  • “This sign warns you of wild animals in this area. Yes, they are out to get you too."

    Now THAT, I would have remembered.

    I don’t know – it’s probably just me, being the kind of person that needs some imagery to truly drum it into my head. After all my year10 test tells me I AM a visual learner rather than a kinetic (doing) learner. Which, I suppose, is a good thing in this case lol.

    Oh btw, I forgot to mention, of course I’m only referring to my theory test.

    Who even makes up these questions?!
    I can just see someone sitting there thinking of three other possible answers that sound feasible – yet slightly ridiculous at the same time. I love – the horn related answers.

    “Sound the horn to alert the other road users of your presence”
    Can you imagine that?!
    “*BEEEEP* Hello! *waves* Don’t worry! I’ve arrived!”
    Oh god, I’ve suddenly got images of me starting to giggle in the Theory test. Like what happened in our GCSE Music exam when the tape started to skip…

    Right. Enough of that.
    It’s past 11 – why am I writing this now? And not just me – I SEE THE REST OF YOU LOT ON MSN TOO !

    (Has anyone else found their bio clock has completely changed and we’re going to be really late (cos we’re not tired) and getting up late (cos we’re knackered?)

    Yeah. Holidays rock



  • # posted by Unknown @ 4/09/2006 11:05:00 pm
    Comments:
    Hey, you're theory test is 7 days after mine :D

    I like the ones about sounding your horn too...especially when one of the options of when to sound it is 'to let your friends know you have arrived' haha.

    Good luck chum xxx
     
    Man, don't get me started on Hazard Perception!
    Just got a practice CD today!
     
    you did not get it! you copied it from me! god where's the bloody appreciation?!
     
    Haha, the only thing you need to remember about hazard perception is WATCH OUT FOR THE SHEEP

    sarah x
     
    Sorry - "Anonymous" who can clearly be identified as Charlotte due to the stressy nature of the text. I must rephrase:
    "Just got a practice CD today - from Charlotte"

    :P
     
    Sorry - "Anonymous" who can clearly be identified as Charlotte due to the stressy nature of the text. I must rephrase:
    "Just got a practice CD today - from Charlotte"

    :P
     
    lol alright alright no need to post it twice, i get the message
     
    Haha I did my Hazard Perception today and yes there were sheep. 4 OF THEM!

    Good luck Zwong, if I can pass you can for sure. Mix CD coming your way soon :D

    EmmAl
     
    I was kindly informed the other day that we DO in fact know someone who did not pass his theory test first time. I shall name no names.

    I'm doomed.
     
    Post a Comment

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


    Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


    "If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

    "eeeeeep!!!"

    "If watermelons could talk.... "

    "I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

    "Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

    "Hell without the pointy things"

    "...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

    "I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

    "Its wikid"

    "indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

    "I like being famousish"

    "Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

    "Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

    "...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

    "I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

    "Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

    "Shine on you crazy diamond!"