<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I, Destroyer of Art Displays says:

Oh dear.

Well, first of all – it’s been a LUSH day today! I was lucky to only have the one lesson in the morning so we spent period 3 eating ice cream in Vale and perving on football players….

I feel so guilty. I ate a tub of Haegan Daz (Belgian choc no less) which is probably about 5 days of “recommended calorie intake” lolol

Anyways, here's a MOST embarrassing story for you to enjoy.. as ever,

We were sitting outside the common room reading More! (whey) and found this beautiful pair of shoes!

Cue squeals of delight. They were in fact orgasmic. So much that I said:


“Oh, these shoes are ORGASMIC. If I could have an orgasm over a pair of shoes, they would be the ones..”


But, why had everyone suddenly stopped talking?

Looking to my right, who do I find standing next to me other than....


Mr Rosen – our delightful headteacher.

Shame Zoe.

“Are you doing revision?” he asks, clearly knowing the answer.
I then spun a quick story about the importance of taking a break during revision and that we were now taking said break.

“Do you know they are recording orals upstairs?”

Ohhh please no pun intended?!

*Cue nervous laughter and skirting of subject.*

Esther Wonder Child and Georgous were of absolutely no help, collapsing into giggles as soon as he turned around.

And, as ever, what was there left to do?

I hit my head.

*sigh*

And if THAT wasn’t bad enough.

The day before, the Economics Posse is, as always, causing havoc.

So there we are, running through the tech block trying to beat each other to the last remaining computers. (don't ask - I think it's fairly self explanatory)

Oh god, it was s a bit like sports day all over again..

Zoe was in the lead, overtaking Esther on the last bend ... she turns around to check where her opponent is and …..

CRASH!
She stumbles into/over a chair
BANG!
She tumbles into the nearest DT display.
WALLOP!
The entire DT shelf falls over.


"Oops. "


With Esther failing to scoop me up and falling over herself, the rest of the team tried to carry on running whilst I was left curled up on the ground clutching my knee. But no!

Rule 2: You never leave an Posse member behind!

But then the Yr8 Food Tech group spotted us so I was pulled up and we scarpered!

We are vandals.

Hmmm, not bad for three days work…


# posted by Unknown @ 5/04/2006 05:22:00 pm
Comments:
You all suck.
8 of you have seen this page.

8 of you didn't leave a note :(

I'ma keeping tabs!
xXXXx
 
I'm commenting!!! Lol as long as you don't knock down my GCSE art display I shall carry on laughing at you. Omg I just played background music at some international education thing with Kate and Hattie.....does Mr Rosen acknowledge us? I THINK NOT! He actually ignored us!! WE ARE OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!! Elise xxx
 
screw that cos u only got two weeks left neway!! im all for chaos on the last day!! xxx J
 
Haha, that cheered me up! (I'm at home feeling ill and sorry for myself). Congratulations on mentally violating Rosen!

EmmaLxxxx
 
Charlotte has found HAZARD tape for the last day!

The plans are underwaaaay :)
xXXXx
 
hee hee ive found at least 300 metres of hazard tape! yaaaaaaaaaaayyyy! charlotte xxxxx
 
Just wanted to say, good job on the yearbook. I love it.

Looking through it over summer will make me cry though fo shiz

xxx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"