<$BlogRSDUrl$>
*Names have been changed (slightly) to protect identity
Feedback accepted graciously (no violence involved, i swear)
Disclaimer: All events and proceedings related to this site are fictitious. Any association to current affairs is ENTIRELY coincidental...Completely coincidental
(Ha, that'll keep those with libel in mind happy. or dead)

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My First Client

So yes.. Besty got Cadbury's for a first client.
Free chocolate and being able to pretend you're working for Willy Wonka.
Ace

What do i get? A company that makes metal tubes and piping.... Joy.

Anyway, i got sent out last minute so I was only going to be there four days. WHen i arrived, I was given the job of interviewing the client.

So there I am in the FD's office, introduced myself, the chance for a bit of small talk perhaps.. "Oooh, and what nationality are YOU then dear?"

I inwardly sighed. THis was going to be a lonnnng four days.

But hey, first Friday of the month, Deloitte employees get free drinks at Pitcher+Piano so whey something to reward me for my patience.
SO there I was in the office at about 4pm, then i realised before i could go i had to finish this "Ethics Awareness Programme" to comply with policy etc

Wouldn't take too long - just some online reading and online tests. STuff like "If Mary is stealing from the trust fund, is it wrong, what would you do?"

So there I am thinking, I'll do the test and THEN go for drinks...... Minutes pass and .. well.. I'm not getting any of these questions right.. I'm not being ALLOWED to progress to the next stage.. APPARENTLY I'M NOT AN ETHICAL PERSON!

But then all the graduates came back from college and decided that they had time to help me. Yay, i like it when Scholar charm works out in my favour :)

But... even with four of us around the computer, we couldn't get it right. I HAD HARD QUESTIONS! And they can back it up! Honestly! I'm not really unethical!!........

The Ending?
We got it eventually.

Gotta love multiple choice :)


# posted by Unknown @ 10/08/2006 06:19:00 pm
Comments:
Zoe, if that is all you got up to, perhaps you shouldn't blog more

*grins and blows kiss* xx
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Quotable Quotes about the site from the MYNSIL readers


"If i were a tree.... this is where i'd be"

"eeeeeep!!!"

"If watermelons could talk.... "

"I used to watch paint dry until I found your blog, then I found a new meaning of bordem"

"Have actually been to your site now- is good, I think"

"Hell without the pointy things"

"...is very good and not at all uninteresting"

"I thought this was the queue (spelling) for the ice-cream "

"Its wikid"

"indeed i like lol, thats y i rd it wenever summin new comes out lol"

"I like being famousish"

"Your website keeps me sane" - (WTF?LOL)

"Zoe is a jolly good example of English manners and Decency"

"...a secret agent in the happy andrex puppy world who wishes to infiltrate this hapiness and let them see the true light" -thats Raz about me ...

"I really like the link to the immature rude words my favourite is K for Kangaroo Spunk"

"Yes one haas done a Zoe and eaten too many E numbers and now ich bin hyper"

"Shine on you crazy diamond!"